Thursday, March 5, 2009

This is why

I just found a crazy blog called This is why you're fat which has pictures of all kinds of interesting things people eat. (Truth be told, some of the items shown on the site are not completely offensive to me. In fact, if I still ate meat, I could see myself concocting a few of the dishes myself.)

Here are a couple of my favorites:
Sandwich Cake - A layer of deviled ham, chicken salad and olive-nut spread between a whole loaf white bread surrounded by four packages of strawberry cream cheese.
Bacon Poutine - French fries topped with cheese curds, egg, bacon and covered in brown gravy.
Mega Pizza - A pizza with a hot dog wrapped in bacon pigs in a blanket crust. The center is filled with italian sausage, ham, bacon, bacon bits, sliced tomato, mushroom, onion, peppers, garlic chips, basil, black pepper and tomato sauce. It can also be flavored with maple syrup and ketchup.

And perhaps the most disturbing:
Pork brains in milk gravy - Please don't make me go there.

No comments: