Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Someone else's secrets


I received a really lovely journal in the mail today from my partner of a recent Swap Bot exchange I was in. It was filled with all kinds of stories and secrets and the sweetest handwriting. I thanked the author profusely and we agreed to do another journal exchange which I'm really looking forward to. We might even get our little people to do a crafty swap of their own.

On another happy note, I was able to find an alternate online tool to use for rounding photo corners. I was actually quite frantic when I realized that the other resource I normally use wasn't working. (Okay, I wasn't really frantic but I was definitely perplexed.) I just love the look of pictures with rounded corners. It's very pleasing to the eye (to me, anyway).

No comments: