Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy to report


I'm happy to report that I was able to get a good night's sleep despite being haunted by images of Carrot Top's menacing visage and bumpy physique. I am still in shock over his gross transformation (as if he wasn't strange enough).

We just finished re-watching the last episode of LOST. I really hold the writers and directors of that show in high regard. The creativity in their method(s) of story telling is really amazing with the last episode being one of my favorites in the series, thus far. I think I could watch it a few more times and still react and emote just as strongly as I did the first time viewing it. The scenes leading up to John Locke's murder were so engaging and heartbreaking. (Oh, John...I'll save you!) I can't wait to see what will happen next!

And now...it's back to the assignment! Hope you're having a happy little Sunday in your neck of the woods! xo

No comments: