Monday, August 27, 2007

Copenhagen

I am beginning to regret not blogging throughout our journey but luckily, I have my journal to refer to and my library of photos (over 3000, I think!).

I'd like to pay homage to each of the places we visited so without further ado, my visual diary (perhaps, with a few notations... not sure yet...) of the last seven weeks of unadulterated bliss...

[Disclaimer: Names and dates have not been changed but may not necessarily be remembered correctly or included. While I would love to share all 3000 shots taken, I have painstakingly selected a few to share. I apologize, in advance, for not truly capturing all of the beauty and wonder through this visual escapade. Oh yes, if I begin weeping, please ignore me. I'm just a girl suffering from withdrawal, after all.]
The reason people have Coulrophobia. Very scary (and menacing) clown statue at Tivoli Gardens. Strangely, he reminds me of Robin Williams in costume. Lately, many statues and people dressed up remind me of Robin Williams.
Nyhavn Harbor at night. (Our hotel was right across the street!)

Flea market on Saturday. (I was in heaven!)

Stroget (pronounced stroyet) - A pedestrian-only walkway filled with shops, cafes, restaurants and people like this mover & shaker (seen here) on his cellphone. (Look at that sweet couple making their way through the crowd...awww)
"Pick me!" "No, pick me!!" "No, me!" "Yoohoo, over here!" "Pssst!" Gnomes gone wild.
Canal tour. Beautiful. People were very friendly and loved to wave at us. We saw the infamous Little Mermaid sitting on a rock (which people were photographing while doing strange things). Loved it all.
Pretty lanterns at Tivoli Gardens.

No comments: