Monday, August 27, 2007

Back to "real" life... (sigh)

I can't believe our whirlwind vacation has finally come to an end... We are back home in Toronto now and slowly easing in to "real life" again.

This summer has been such an incredible adventure... Scandinavia, Switzerland, L.A., Winnipeg and two of the most memorable days of my life - the engagement and wedding. I don't even know where to begin sharing as it has all been so amazing and I'm afraid my words won't adequately capture how special each moment was. (Plus, I'm experiencing some kind of weirdness with regards to stringing words together and articulating things. I think my sense of humour also needs some recharging. I'm not as quick with the witty banter... sigh). I think my head is still in the clouds (to which some of you wonder, "Does it really ever come out of there?")

No comments: