Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Thank goodness for Wikipedia!



Ever have one of those moments at the office when people are all hootin'-and-hollerin' and having a gay ole time - joking around and being all witty - all the while you're standing there... Wondering exactly what the hell they're fussing about? (By the way, it really was not that exciting or fun... It was actually one of those really lame moments - reason #563 to find some meaningful work).

In any case, once the group dispersed, I immediately logged on to my very loyal and knowledgeable (albeit, questionably accurate) friend, Wikipedia.

Bless you, Wikipedia. You catapult the common person to a higher level of pseudo-intelligence and make a dang good conversationalist of us all.

"Ah ha", I said to myself (after reading oodles of info. on the subject in question).

Then, I cringed. Totally not funny. And I went back to googling blogs and looking for inspiration...

No comments: