Sunday, January 24, 2010

Perfect Sunday


Today was my idea of a perfect Sunday. I spent a large part of the morning under the covers with my computer on my lap reading blogs and sorting through photos. For breakfast, I enjoyed a big pot of Yorkshire tea and a bowl of oatmeal with craisins and brown sugar and proceeded to nibble on chevre and savoury treats throughout the day. There was no agenda but I managed to watch a movie with H, read my favorite blogs, update my own blog, drink several cups of tea (including caramel honeybush Rooibos with soy milk and sugar) and bake cinnamon oatmeal scones. For dinner, J made some delicious sweet potato soup complemented by garlic toast and after H falls asleep, J & I will cozy up to watch a horror movie.

I hope wherever you are and whatever you're doing, you're enjoying yourself. Take care and talk soon. xo

It's Monday again tomorrow. (Sigh)

No comments: