Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to reality...sigh


We flew home yesterday and spent the day settling back into life again. H was really excited to get back to school today to see her friends while I was happy to have the day to unpack, do laundry and hang out with J. I felt a bit nauseous from jet-lag but otherwise okay. I always have a hard time getting back to "reality" after going on holidays.

I took several pictures (okay, so maybe it was over 1000) on the trip and will be posting some once I've sorted through them properly. In addition to my DSLR, I took a little point-and-shoot, several toy cameras and an old Polaroid. I got some great shots with the Polaroid and am glad I brought this cumbersome friend with me on our travels.

More posts later. Hope you're all well and keeping warm. (Did I mention how cold it was on our trip? Brrr.) Talk soon. xo

No comments: