Saturday, September 5, 2009

I should have never started it


It was probably a bad idea to start up Pretty in Pink at 3 a.m. I never get sick of it and it sucks me in every time. Right now, Andie (Molly Ringwald) is waiting for Blane (Andrew McCarthy) to pick her up for a date and Duckie (Jon Cryer) is dancing around like a fool. I'm wide awake and will probably end up watching the whole thing. J is sitting beside me on his computer. We've been spending part of the evening organizing our computer files. Wooohoo! Wild Friday night! Teehee. Earlier this evening, we watched some Project Runway and Stepfather II with Terry O'Quinn. I love these kind of late nights.

H is having a sleepover party here with two of her friends and having some fun, too! They spent the evening playing games, giggling, chatting and even watched part of Some Like It Hot (H loves that movie - she's the coolest kid). Now, they're fast asleep...I hope!

No comments: