Sunday, March 23, 2008

Creativity

While J was away on business in January, I tried to think of interesting and fun things that the little person and I could do together when I stumbled upon private knitting instruction through the Toronto Craft Alert site. Little did I know what a treasure I had found! The instruction went very well (unlike my ability to catch on to knitting!) and we discovered that K taught other classes such as felting, crocheting, watercolor painting and needlecrafts (to name a few).

Since then, my husband and I have taken the little person to see this wonderful artist every Saturday morning. It is really amazing is to see what the little person creates and be witness to her exploration of creativity. K is such a talented and lovely person, as is her husband. We feel so fortunate to have met them and find it such a treat be in their presence.



No comments: