Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Toronto caters to the addictive personality


I love Toronto for all of its special little hidden treasures (that I seem to find every day). It's really a perfect place for those with addictive personalities (like yours truly) and those who are curious about the world outside. I seem to find something to obsess about (each and every day). I'm starting this blog to share these findings with everyone and to celebrate the joys of a brand new city!

As a recently transplanted Winnipeger, every corner can be full of wonderful discoveries! This week, I'm obsessed with Noah’s Natural Foods : 322 Bloor Street West (416) 968-7930.

I love this place... It has everything from delicious samosas and empanadas (under $2 each) to sundried tomato pesto, sweet smelling lotions and bath goodies J/A/S/O/N Natural Care Products (the Gingerbread Spice is good enough to eat!) to bulk bins of carob-covered raisins, a takeout counter with superb dishes, reading materials, dry goods and everything in between!

(My apologies - my description isn't truly capturing the wonder and splendor of this store! Trust my word, it's an amazing place... Our family eats mostly vegan meals and we find many fantastic items to use here!).

FYI: There are more locations in the GTA but this is my favorite!

1 comment:

kyozoku said...

My, my, my...your tastes seem very similar to mine. Your blog is fantastic and I hope to see many more posts just like this one.

Here's to obsessive behaviour.