Thursday, January 25, 2007

New "stage" in my life

I know, I know... What a cheesy title, but oh, so true! I would call it my latest "obsession" but it's much more than that. I've recently started an evening course which runs two nights a week and will be volunteering on an upcoming drama production at the U of T. This Saturday, I'm meeting with a director from another production company to see if I can either shadow the makeup artist on their next production (in March) or assist them! It's all very exciting - this next "stage" in my life...

Currently, I'm working in (yet, another!) office administration position and have grown extremely tired of being chained to a desk, office politics & bureacracy, the mundane tasks & crazy/boring office mates, and just the whole fact that I need to do something more with myself; something creative; with a pulse and an opportunity to interact with interesting & artistic people.

(Phew!)

I'm looking forward to the meeting... Until then, I'll dabble in my makeup kit and read up on stage makeup techniques!

Hauschka update: I'm happy to report that the first round of the daily skin care regime has been a success! My skin felt absolutely luxurious and as the clerk from Noah's predicted, I DID fall in love with the Rose Day Cream! Everything not only felt great on the skin, but it also smelled very beautiful.

No comments: