Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hooked on Hauschka


Well, the trip to Noah's at lunch proved to be more confirmation about the Dr. Hauschka line!


I spotted the products immediately. They were housed in the glass case behind the counter. I asked the woman behind the counter if it might be possible to look at some of the products and continued with, "Oh, I've heard so much about them! Can you tell me what you think?" She was excited and not the kind of excitement a retail store clerk might have at the thought of a commissioned sale but a genuine sense of energy. She was enthusiastic to promote the product and commented on how her mother and her boss love Dr. Hauschka's line. She made some suggestions and took time to pour over the different items and encouraged me to try out the testers. Her enthusiasm was contagious and brought another curious newbie with it who commented on how nice the foundation was. In the course of ohhing and ahhing over the products, a man purchased two items for which he received another two (smaller) items - COMPLIMENTARY! It turns out that for every $50, one receives the choice of a smaller/purse-sized item! (Excellent!)


Time eventually ran out and I left the store feeling completely convinced. The clerk told me I'd be back... (She ALSO told me that they were having a product information session tonight and that they would get to sample more of the products and even get fed! How do I sign up?!).
I'm curious about the Quince Day Cream. Here's a description of it from their website:
Quince Day CreamFor normal, dry or sensitive skin A light, versatile cream with a refreshing scent. Hydrates and protects the skin while maintaining balance.
Quince seed extract hydrates and encourages skin's moisture balance
Protects from environmental impurities
Witch hazel supports and maintains youthful, balanced skin
Keeps skin fresh and healthy throughout the day
Doesn't it sound delicious?!

No comments: