Friday, March 12, 2010

Toasty


Hello friends! How are you? Hope you've been doing well and enjoying the last days of winter! I've missed you.

It's been awhile since I last posted and it's time to start catching up on regular blogging. Lots going on with work which has been keeping me busy and on my toes. I've also been trying to squeeze in time with my little family and friends. The other night I got together with a former classmate that I haven't seen in ages. She's such a sweetheart and so much fun. We caught up over wine and laughed for hours. She filled me in on all of the interesting things she's been up to and all of her exciting plans. She's in the midst of starting her own arts-based company that incorporates some of the assessment and counselling aspects of the program we were taking together. One of her upcoming projects involves an art installation based on a tool that she'll be administering. Very exciting, indeed! It was inspiring to hear about it and she shared some great resources with me.

I've also been connecting with a few new friends that I'm excited to get to know and spend more time with. It's been a wonderful surprise.

As for J + H, we've been watching a lot of movies and having people over lately. Today we decided to cozy up over movies, munchies and our favorite treats. It was a perfect day for it, too since it was so wet and miserable out. I love these kind of rainy days and lazy Saturdays.

Hope your Saturday's been cozy and that you're toasty. Take care and talk soon. xo

No comments: