Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Celebration time


We'll be heading off to the airport soon and boarding the plane for the UK. I still can't believe we'll be in England when we get up in the morning (or rather, when we get off the plane). It seems like ages ago when J booked the tickets as an end-of-school celebration.

While I have two classes yet to finish, I feel that this trip is still very much a celebration. Aside from getting what I consider my "dream job", thus far and accomplishing the goal I set out for myself when I first entertained the idea of enrolling into my studies, I think even without that, there's so much to be grateful and happy about in my life. I get to spend every day with my two favorite people (my best friend + special little person), I have my health, I have a wonderful family, extended family (including my in-laws) and friends...and I still believe in daydreams and adventures.

I'm looking forward to ringing in the New Year with J+H and our friends in the UK on the streets of London and even more excited to see what this year will bring. Until then, I hope that you're taking time to celebrate the special things in your life. Take care and talk soon. xo

P.S. Wheeeehoooo! We're going to London AND Paris!!!! I can't wait!

No comments: