Monday, August 11, 2008

Ultra Wide and Slim


(I hope you're not too disappointed to learn that this post is about my new little toy camera and not a luscious rap video.)

Today on my lunch break, I met up with someone to purchase a Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim camera for $10. The posting was listed on Craigslist and included a wonderful suggestion for people to look at what the little toy cam could do via Flickr. After checking out the flickr group, I had to have it and at $10, why the heck not?

The seller ended up being a real photography buff so I picked his brain and asked him several questions. I got some great tips about cross processing and where to go for such and such, as well as his thoughts about various Nikon cameras.

I can't wait to play with my new lil' camera!

No comments: