Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I should be studying


I'm sure I've used this photo before but it really captures how I'm feeling right now. I'm supposed to be studying but I just feel like daydreaming.

I have a three-hour exam tomorrow (right after work) on the different legislation surrounding employment including exciting things like Diversity and Human Rights, Employment Standards and legislation surrounding Employment Equity and Health & Safety. We need to keep our codes and acts straight, like knowing when they came down the pipes, as well as remembering all of the nitty gritty details that make up each and when to apply them to the different case studies we'll be presented.

(Sigh)

I promise to write more soon. I feel like I've been neglecting you, my Dear Blog and I have so many wonderful things to share. Talk soon. xo

No comments: