Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm really going to miss this...


Thursday was the last day of classes for me. I only have two courses left in the program I was taking that I'll be finishing now in the New Year. It's all for very exciting reasons that I'll fill you in on in my next post but for now, I just wanted to pay homage to some of my classmates - especially the ones I'm going to miss the most.

It's going to be weird not seeing them every day and being able to hang out with them on breaks and for lunch. I'll really miss the classroom antics, including the crazy facial expressions to go along with them. It's been so much fun and I can't believe ten months have already gone by! The time went so quickly! I'm glad that my path led me to the program and to all of the interesting and unique people and experiences there.

I'm really going to miss a few people, in particular - my FBP sista and the stiletto-heeled CWCs who've made my days in the program so memorable. I'm really going to miss them and plan to stay in touch.

I'll be thinking of you. Take care, friends. (I miss you already!) xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww I will miss you a LOT!!!!!
I have loved every moment of school but for the last 3 weeks it won't be the same without you!

However.... see ya soon!!!!