Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sweet


Mmm... I am in love with Ginger Chews! They are sweet, have bite and are oh so, delicious! They are my latest obsession of the "sweet"!

Established in 1984 and still a family-owned-and-operated business, the Ginger People have factories in both California and Australia. They are proud to be the only Australian company which specializes in sugar preserved ginger and crafts with a product line of unparalleled quality.

Please visit their website at http://www.gingerpeople.com/index.html for more information.

This is what Dolly from Tucson had to say - "Dear Ginger People: I first found your ginger chews at a store in Tucson. They do not always have them and I was disappointed. Then, I was visiting my old neighborhood in San Francisco and found them at a local market. I went crazy to see them there and bought all they had available. Back in Tucson, I found them again. It was only then that I noticed you had a website where I could order and I also found to my delight that you have other similar products. I just love anything ginger, and have also grown ginger in a pot and like it in tea. Thank you for a great product and keep it coming."

And thank YOU, Dolly, for such positive feedback. (Yeehaw)



No comments: