Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bye for now

Image via We Heart It

Hello Friends,

I'm thinking of taking a break from my blog for a little while to rejuvenate and do a bit of thinking about what I'd like to do this year (creatively and otherwise). I may check in occasionally with updates about what I'm up to or to share things that I think might be exciting (or helpful) for others but for the most part, I won't be blogging regularly.

If you'd like to get in touch, please feel free to send me messages via "the comments" section or through email at ima.ventriloquist@yahoo.com. I'd love to hear from you!

Until then, have a wonderful February and take care! xo

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

have fun and good luck!

Davide Caputo said...

let me get this straight: you've retired from blog business? does this mean you're going to move to a farm and become one with nature? they do say that if you're not at one with nature, you can't be at one with yourself. It is, for all intents and purposes, physically impossible.

Ima Ventriloquist said...

Gaylord, you'll be happy to hear that I'm not officially retiring from the blog business - it's more of a hiatus, really (or maybe the same biorythms of what I imagine some communicable diseases might have).

As for being one with nature - no need to move into a farmhouse. Unbenoknownst to many of my readers, I'm fortunate enough to have steady and constant exposure to methane gas, which is very reminiscent of the pastures of Switzerland and its lovely aromas. This is my little piece of nature, Gaylord.