Thursday, November 22, 2007

Special delivery

When I called my husband from work to see if I had received any mail today, he said that a big envelope had arrived! (Joy!) I was so excited to get home and see what goodness had been delivered. (Little did I know what kind of glorious treat I was in for!)



The package was AMAZING! It was for the Super Quick Swap I had signed up for through Swap-Bot. There were beautiful pieces of vintage fabric, oodles of ephemera (including lovely clippings, a black and white photograph & other darling antiquities), envelopes with adorable food characters, a recipe for chickpea cutlets that sounds delicious, and a gorgeous Taschen book of Pin-Ups (I've wanted this for ages! How did you know?!)! There was also a lovely handwritten letter enclosed telling me about my wonderful and cool partner.

If you are reading this, dear swap partner, a million thank yous for your amazing package! If I never swap again, I will be satisfied having received your superb melange of ephemeral goodness... (Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to staring at all of my wonderful treasures...Ohhhh... Ahhhh...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm glad you liked it so much. It was a fun package to put together!